Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

I probably need to do it more. But the times that I do, I'm extremely happy I did. I'm talking about reflecting on thankfulness.

From this point on, Thursdays will be set apart to reflect on what is happening around 3 Dimensional Life that makes us thankful. Its extremely important to not lose sight of what we have, the opportunities we've been given, and what the future holds.

This week, join us in thankfulness for:

1. Students who realize they need help

2. Upcoming Girls Program

3. A GREAT staff (we really do have the best team - EVER!)

4. Paved driveway

5. Opportunities to share the heart, purpose and goal of 3 Dimensional Life - there is LIFE full and free when substance abuse is not present and hope is found in Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment